Wednesday, February 6, 2013

11 months already?!

Figured since she's almost 1....I'd better post this update fast. And yes--I am hoping to post more frequently very soon.  Some big changes have been happening, so I've been preoccupied!

At 11 months old, Zoe enjoys:
  • CHEESE. any type of cheese. She will walk to the fridge & find it. No joke. 
  • Walks/runs everywhere. 
  • Can say "mama, dada, up, yes, yeah"
  • Uses sign language for please, more, all done. 
  • Nods her head yes. Vigorously. and says "Yeah, yeah!"
  • Likes to read books
  • LOVES her siblings
  • Loves playing "Peek-a-boo!" mostly by pulling our kitchen towel down, putting it over her face and saying "boo!" as she pulls it down.  It's cute. 
  • Has quite a little temper streak in her (I wonder where THAT comes from?!?! hahaha)
  • Truly adds so much life to our family!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 11 months? How did that happen? :) Her love for cheese is cracking me up. I think Dave posted a picture or two of her sneaking it from the refrigerator. Too funny.

    ReplyDelete