Linking up with Aubs for things on my mind this week.
1. I actually cleaned my desk. Major win, people. It was way too crowded with junk. Now, I'm reminded that the wall above it hangs empty. But I'm working on it. Thank you, Pinterest.
2. We went on a fabulous double-date on Tuesday with some good friends. We ate at a place called the Barrio Brewery and it's in the neighborhood we really love---just out of downtown. I am so thankful for these people in our lives...who are super fun to hang out with!
3. I had a BAD day the other day. When my husband walked in the door, he was carrying a bouquet of flowers. He knew it had been a rough one and wanted to cheer me up :) LOVE him.
4. This guy (stud in the pic) has been stealing my heart. He has recently started trying to hop in bed during the night with me because he is a self-proclaimed "snuggle-bug". It's true. He's really a great snuggler. One morning he woke up saying he was sad because he missed snuggle-bugging with me :) Meltin' my heart, kiddo. But you've still gotta sleep in your own bed. We now save the snuggles for the morning!5. I started a Bible study called True Woman 101. It is awesome. Such rich theology and truth for women seeking to understand womanhood. I love it and look forward to the ladies/friends I get to have in our home every week!
Enjoy your weekend!

I LOVE True Womanhood 101!!! Thought provoking, challenging stuff.
ReplyDelete