Friday, November 30, 2012

5 on Friday.



I'm back with another link-up for 5 on Friday! I made it! Here's some fun things I'm excited about.

1. Thanksgiving was super fun.  We were sad, at first, to be absent from our good friends "Pajamas, Parade & Pancakes" in California. But we did it ourselves and joined them in spirit. Then, we drove to Phoenix in the afternoon. My mom goes all out.  Beautiful tables. LOTS of food. Take-home plates.  It was fun to share it with my family, including my mother-in-law, and some new friends here.  The best part was watching little Zoë devour her turkey and mashed potatoes. That girl can eat!! She takes after her mama... I drove home full and happy.

2. The little Miss turned 9 months old this week.  Upon her list of accomplishments are: standing unassisted, taking a few steps between couches, clapping, saying "hi" and "up", eating EVERYTHING (including crayons, stickers, bandaids, tree leaves & rocks).

3. We started visiting schools this week as we look to enroll the triplets for next year.  Oh, man. My heart is bursting with this new step in our lives.  Praying for wisdom in our choices

Following the principal...
4. We love grilled nachos. My hubby loads 'em up with meat, beans, cheese, bell peppers & jalopeños. YUM. They are our new favorite special meal.

5. Dave's brother and his family are coming to visit this week from Missouri! Our niece is getting married in San Diego next weekend, so they are flying out here to hang out and we'll caravan to the wedding together.  I can't wait to get the cousins together. 4 five-year-olds in our house and 2 infants. Let the games begin!!

Have a great week!


1 comment:

  1. The trips in SCHOOL?!?! Zoe eating solid food and TALKING?!?! This is craziness. I miss you guys so much!

    Thank you for updating this with pictures and stories... it makes the distance feel a bit shorter :)

    ReplyDelete