One thing I am happy to pass on the my kids is a love of books. I usually am reading 2-3 myself and it seems like they are on the path to enjoy books
almost as much as I do. I thought it'd be fun to share some of our favorite library books we're reading right now. Side note: a trip to the library is one of our absolute favorite places to go. It is our happy place.
I'm also looking for new ideas.
What are some of your favorite children books?
 |
| For the inner pirate in you. Very cute story. |
 |
| My kids go crazy over this one. |
 |
| Really...who couldn't love Olivia? |
Some of my family's favorite picture books: Amelia Bedelia (especially when they're old enough to understand puns and idioms), the Ernie and Bert book, Down on the Farm with Grover, Dr. DeSoto, Caps for Sale, Clifford, and "Stand Back," said the Elephant, "I'm going to sneeze!"
ReplyDeleteAnd at an older age: Roald Dahl books, the Ramona series, and the Fudge series.
It's fun reminiscing like this :)