Friday, February 3, 2012

5 Fave Blogging Topics



Once again, I'm linking up with "Rambling with Grace" to post our 5 Fave lists on Friday! This week we get to list our 5 Fave Blogging Topics. So. fun.  If you're a frequent reader, these may seem super obvious to you. If you're new here, welcome! Here's what i like to write about...I hope you'll come back :)

Kyra's Top FIVE Blogging Topics: 

1. Kids: They are addictive little beings, aren't they!? Love them. So, I write about them. Triplets + baby-on-the-way = joy & chaos.  

2. Womanhood: Part of my growing passion is engaging women to talk about what it means to be a woman.  I especially love talking about Biblical womanhood, as we follow Jesus. 

3. Jesus...and what I'm learning:  He is the center of my life. The Audience I live for. So I share what I'm learning about Him through what i'm reading or what He teaches me through others.

4. Marriage: I'll be married 10 years in May.  (say what?!)  I love my husband & love sharing how marriage helps me grow stronger. 

5. Crafts:  Hm. I'm growing in my craftiness (thank you, Pinterest).  So I like to show what I can do. Sort of. Hopefully, it encourages you that we all have to start somewhere :) 

Happy Friday, everyone! 
Enjoy that yummy Superbowl food this weekend!
(okay, and the game)

No comments:

Post a Comment