
Okay, confession: I know next to nothing about beauty products. I mean, really. I am a basic, simple make-up gal. I don't have the best regime for skincare. So this 5 fave is gonna be tough.
BUT...maybe you can enlighten me. Help a sister out, you know?? I'll need your responses so I can learn a thing or two. Or five.
After much scrounging & scraping, here is my list:
1. Mary Kay's Nightime face solution
2. Mary Kay's Hydrating Lotion
3. E.L.F. mascara. Cheap & fun.
4. Covergirls's cover-up. get rid of those circles, baby!
5. Mary Kay's Daily facial cleanser.
Help me, friends & guests!
What beauty products would you never live without?
As always, I'm linking up with Shawntele over at Rambling with Grace! Check it out!
Do you have oily, dry, or combination-type skin? I for sure have an oily face, and I love loose powder. I use Clinique brand, but I think any brand would be good as long as the color is right. I hate seeing glares off my face in pictures... and that happens often! I'm very grateful for loose powder.
ReplyDeleteooo! I have combo skin. Loose powder would be good. have you ever used Bare Minerals?
DeleteNo, but my sister has. What makes it special?
DeleteLOL. remember the time we did makeovers at my aunt's house in SLO? (o; hilarious!
ReplyDeleteYES! Oh my goodness!! That was so fun & hilarious. Great memories :)
Delete