
I'm linking up this week with my hello mornings friend, Shawntele, for 5 Fave on Fridays! This week we're listing 5 Fave comfort foods. YUM. There is only one problem I have with this post: choosing only five!! Seriously, such a dilemma. But, here they are...in no specific order.
My Favorite Comfort Foods:
1. Pizza: total cliche, but true. Love whole wheat dough, Hawaiian or chicken/pesto.
2. Quesadillas: C'mon. warm handmade tortilla (thanks, Costco) plus cheese?? what else do you need?
3. Bagel & Cream cheese: Carbs make me happy. Toasted bagel with fluffy honey-almond cream cheese.
4. Swiss Chicken Casserole: swiss cheese, chicken & stuffing in a crockpot. I had to have 1 adult option.
5. Ice Cream: my favorite go-to in a hurry? Mcdonald's soft-serve. For only $1 it is soooo worth it.
There you have it. I'm getting hungry just typing these. I'd love to hear from you:
What are your favorite comfort foods?!
1) Homemade tacos - crispy shells
ReplyDelete2) Crock-pot pot roast w/mashed potatoes (really, anything w/mashed potatoes)
3) Soups - preferably with cream (such as sweet cream onion soup) or topped w/cheese (such as french onion soup)
4) Chips and guac
5) Sourdough bagel, sliced and toasted, layer of mayo, layer of sliced turkey, layer of tomato and avacado, layer of cheddar cheese, broil until cheese is melted.
Yep, that is why I can still wear the same clothes I wore when I was pregnant w/triplets!! ;)
mmm...delicious! I LOVE guac.
DeleteMore than five would not have been a problem for me either!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for linking up Kyra. :)