![]() |
| photo credit |
With the onset of a new year, I am pondering all that has taken place in the last year and all we have to look forward to in this one. It can be pretty overwhelming to think through how much we have changed and grown over the last year.
And soon, we will be adding another member to our family that will undoubtedly change us and grow us tremendously.
Many of my friends over the years have challenged me to think through a theme verse(s) or word(s) for the entire year. I have never done this, more for lack of discipline & thought rather than lack of interest. So this year...I'm doing it.
2012 will bring change. And with that change, I must anchor myself to the only unchanging One. I must think/journal/pray through what this theme or word set will be, but I will be excited to share with you once I land on something!
What are you looking forward to this year?

No comments:
Post a Comment