Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remember when??

Remember when you had time to shower every day?
                  ...you ate meals irregularly and at different times of the day?
                  ...you were able to have full conversations with your husband during those meals?
                  ...you were able to spend long times reading. Uninterrupted.
                  ...you didn't know all the superhero and villain names?
                  ...you couldn't think of the last Disney move you watched?
     
Remember when you waited a LONG time for this journey to begin? when little people who looked like you were a vague part of your imagination?

We have been busy. Lots of traveling. Lots of change. We are home now for a short time then off again...but I want to enjoy today.  Enjoy the growth I see in my life and  my kids lives.  Create memories that are fun.  And continue being thankful for all the blessings He has given me.

             

4 comments:

  1. :) I love your little guys. all 4 of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post honey! Thanks for this reminder amidst a busy day. I love and appreciate you more than I can express.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post and reminder. Time goes by so fast. Hope you are feeling great!

    ReplyDelete