Bits & pieces of news from our corner of the world
Sunday, March 27, 2011
Snapshots of Life
Life keeps us on our toes. We've been quite busy over here...including a quick trip to Phoenix to visit my very ill grandmother. She will soon be with the Lord, but I wanted to see her and have our kids see her one last time. It was a much needed visit.
Beside that, we have been charging full-speed ahead! I thought I'd include some pics and dance moves by P-Diddy (yes, that's what we call her). Hope they give you smiles as they do me :)
School time. Little Miss P needs to pull down her shirt :)
Oh My! This is awesome!!! I love the facial expressions while dancing (I think she will be good at interpretive dancing or pop-lock when she is older). Thanks for posting Kyra. :)
I'm the Mom sitting in the corner, anxious to chatter away about our little life. I'm married to a great husband and we have triplets and a singleton...plastered all over this blog. I'm committed to serving Jesus through my roles as a daughter, wife, mom and friend.
Oh My! This is awesome!!! I love the facial expressions while dancing (I think she will be good at interpretive dancing or pop-lock when she is older).
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting Kyra. :)
She's so serious about her art! SO cute. Thanks for sharing Kyra!
ReplyDelete