Thursday, October 7, 2010

Like Father, Like Son.

I love the men in my life.  
They make me smile. They are sweet. Sensitive to my feelings. 
Flexing their muscles
They are funny. They are tough. 
They love Spiderman.

I equally love how Coop so closely watches Dave. He mimics his words, his confidence, his caring actions. Just the other night, Dave pulled up a kitchen chair to sit next to the recliner I was sitting on. 

"Why you do that, Daddy?" 
"Well, I want to talk with Mommy."
"Okay. Leave it there. But when I wake up, I get that chair and I get to talk to mommy, right?"


Gotta love that. 
Waiting in Joburg airport...coop crashed.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, thanks so much honey. it is such an honor (and a terrifying responsibility) to have that guy watch me so much. His sensitivity is something I hope to learn from throughout life. We love our ladies and will throw down for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys all make me smile! I'm so glad we have the privilage of knowing and watching you grow as a family! And Dave, it's good to know you will throw down for your family...is Kyra rolling her eyes? :)

    ReplyDelete