Sunday, October 10, 2010

Preschool starting soon...

Preschool costs a lot of money for 3 at once :) Sooo...my friend and I decided to, very loosely, start our own school time with our 4 kiddos.  I have to admit that I am pretty excited about it.  Here is my criteria for success:

  • FUN. 
  • Letters.
  • Crafts.
  • FOOD.
Pretty attainable, right??  The trips were super excited to hear that Mommy will be their teacher during "school"...and Ms. G. They love her. Here's a pic of the book we're using.  One of the things I enjoy is that the kids do a service project for each letter to try and get them used to loving others tangibly.  I thought this would be fun and, honestly, a challenge for me too! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! I have never heard of that book, but I am going to have to track down a copy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just got my digital copy from adrienne. thinking of starting it with the girl.
    love you 4 points of success. very wise my friend. very wise.
    you are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete