Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lake Berryessa

It's nearing the end of these warm "summer" days around here, so we decided to hook up with our friends, Nathalie & Judah, for a day trip to a nearby lake.  I'd never been to Lake Berryessa before---and it did not disappoint.  The only thing I would caution is that to get to a family beach area, it takes forever  a very long time to get there. :)

The kids loved splashing around in the murky waters: looking for "treasure", aka shells, and throwing rocks as far as their little arms would allow.  They all 4 crashed on our way home, which was a nice bonus for us moms!
So excited to go!

Judah "this vest is heavy!"

Some random friend joined in...quads!

"digging" for treasure

Pretending to be crocs


Deep thoughts...

2 comments:

  1. I love what a deep, pensive thinker Cooper is.

    And that is so cute how that vest swallows up little Judah! :)

    Thank you for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete