Not to be a knock off of Francis Chan's book, Crazy Love, or anything (which I've read and it's good!). But these faces say it all. I love these crazy kids. I try to remember these moments when I'm faced with a complete meltdown over spilled cheerios...or when I get punched in the gut unintentionally (it still hurts!)...or when I can't even hear myself think because of 3 very enthusiastic, high-pitched voices (all screaming "NO, ME FIRST!").
I love them. It's true. It's a crazy, roller-coaster ride of emotions but at the end of the day...I'm still excited to see them in the morning :) I'm so glad God made it that way. Makes me appreciate His love for me even more. Because if I think my love for my family is crazy....HIS is insane...mine doesn't even hold a candle to the way He forgives, He loves, He delights. I'm so thankful for His design. Even if it does seem totally crazy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment