Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer afternoons.

As you can tell by these posts, we are lovin' summer. So much to do.  Yesterday, my college roommate planned a visit with some of her friends to Fairytale Town.  This is a non-profit park that has slides and activities centered on nursery rhymes and fairytales.  We had a blast.

Coop loved the pirate ship

Ellie loved Cinderella's carriage

Pais loved watering vegetables in Mr. McGregor's garden (peter rabbit) 

This is what I loved:  A 50% coupon which meant 4 of us got in for $2.  And, I got 2 mochas for $2 at Dutch brothers coffee. 

What more could a budgeting, bargain-obsessed savvy mom ask for? 
Enjoy the pics! 
At the entrance...he insisted on wearing his hat like that.

The cheese that stands alone. 

No woman with this old shoe :)

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been very good at keeping in touch since our move, but I hope to do better. Your blog is darling and your children are adorable. I miss our play dates more than I can say, but I am so grateful for the memories. Have a great summer and I look forward to more family updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet pictures! Thank you for posting these! Coop is such a little gangsta! Soon he'll be sagging his pants! :)

    ReplyDelete