Thursday, June 17, 2010
Red faces. Full bellies!
Summertime is in full swing! What better thing to do than to pick berries at a local berry patch?
We had so much fun picking marionberries, boysenberries and apricots. The kids loved getting to eat all they wanted. I tried to explain that the dark berries were best, but those red ones are SO tempting to pick. I was surprised that they actually ate the tart ones!
We'll definitely be going back with our friends...and maybe Daddy...too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Fun! I am about to blog about our blueberry picking trip.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I cannot believe how much Coop looks like Dave in the one photo. They grow up so fast!
Oh my gosh I know it hasn't been that long but the kids look so old in the first pic! Almost 3.... Happy you had a fun time picking. Good memories!
ReplyDelete