I am SO looking forward to tomorrow. A group of friends from my church are driving to Walnut Creek to hear from speaker/author Susan Hunt. The theme of the day is "By Design" and I can't wait to hear from her about the beautiful design of our Lord in making men and women.
Then, on Sunday, Dave is preaching about Biblical manhood and womanhood. He has asked me to share my testimony about what God is teaching me about being a woman, wife and mother. Pray for us! Pray that Dave would preach with passion, grace and truth. Pray that I would share in honesty, authenticity and passion.
I'll let you know how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think I need a vacation. I was reading your blog from my feed reader, and thinking "hey, my cousin is going to the same conference!"
ReplyDeletesigh.
Hope you're enjoying it! sounds wonderful.
Gotta love Susan Hunt!
ReplyDelete