I'd like to make a shameless plug for this great new blog, "Wise Guy". Why is this shameless? Because it's my husand's...and he is tackling some big issues everyday through the book of Proverbs. The posts are short morsels that will leave you chewing on them all day long. Go check it out and comment!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Welcome, Wise Guy!
I'd like to make a shameless plug for this great new blog, "Wise Guy". Why is this shameless? Because it's my husand's...and he is tackling some big issues everyday through the book of Proverbs. The posts are short morsels that will leave you chewing on them all day long. Go check it out and comment!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for linking me kyra!:) I just linked Dave too, now lets pray that there are people who exist that actually read blogs:)
ReplyDeleteCan't Wait!!! GREAT PICTURE! It's almost a little embarassing to look at! At least now I know what you guys would look like during a "roll in the hay"! Not that that was ever on my "like to know list"!
ReplyDeleteLOve ya!
Will read!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you over here...
love that you used the word morsel:)
ReplyDeleteand your blog looks great!
haha..Jenn, that's hilarious. Sorry if it was awkward. To set your mind at ease, it WAS staged :)
ReplyDelete