Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2 "mommies" + 1 pirate = dangerous

Something adorable has been happening today that I wanted to share. Our little girls have been chatting away with each other and carrying on the most adorable "conversations". I watched as Ellie had to arrange ALL of her dollies, baby bear and twin hippos (yes, you read that correctly) on her princess blanket. Paisley quickly followed suit with her ONE baby doll (yet another difference I love). Then, they talked to each other. "what's your baby name, Ellie?", "Is that a princess right there?", "Oh, look! A crown!" It was so cute. I got this little glimpse of the future ahead of us...
Especially when Coop comes rounding the corner of the hallway yelling "After him! The pirates are coming!" And proceeds to rip the baby dolls' blankets off the couch so he could climb over the back of it and drop off behind it. Needless to say, the girls were not happy. But, secretly, I was. This is our life! These are the little individuals that God has entrusted in our care to raise and disciple. And I love them!!

3 comments:

  1. That is SO cute... also, it's cool that you're bilingual and speak their language. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. having similar conversations here between the girls with one vicious pirate/astronaut/race car driver/ninja.
    fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the best video I've ever seen in my life!

    ReplyDelete