This past weekend, we took our first ever family vacation. By vacation, I mean the sole purpose of our trip was to relax and enjoy good friends and family time. Dave and I even unplugged from the social media world...a big step...but so worth it! One of Dave's best friends from high school lives in Washington with his family. We met each other halfway in this little town by Crescent Lake, OR. It was the perfect vacation spot for 6 kids under the age of six. It had a huge surrounding forested area where we played lots of tag and catch. We took a little walk and drove to the surrounding lakes nearby. It was absolutely freezing....but super fun!
Here are a few pics from our time together...we even had a little sponge-painting time. My kids didn't really get the idea at all...but they had fun getting paint everywhere :) Thanks, Murphy's, for a great road trip during Labor Day. I'm so thankful to start off the crazy Fall quarter with some quality down time.






No comments:
Post a Comment