Thursday, August 13, 2009

Party on!

Not that we really planned to do this at all...but each year so far we've had 3 different little birthday parties for the kids. I'm pretty sure that's going to end soon, but it's super fun at this age. We just had the last of them this past Saturday with my family and Dave's mom in town. Our good friends from church came over and all the kids had a blast on the new trampoline!

Of course the biggest highlight were the Backyardigans tattoos that each kid proudly wore. They're still on their arms (do these things ever wear off?)
So we say goodbye to another year and welcome the terrific twos!! What cracks me up is the kids LOVE singing Happy Birthday now. Occasionally, I'll hear them singing the song to "Ellie, Cooper and Paisley" I'm sure they're already pumped to celebrate again next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment