
Where do the days go? We've been in Fort Collins, CO for 4 weeks and it's been quite a whirlwind. Overall, Dave's leadership training has been great and we have had some great times as a family. The kids are growing up way too fast, though. Since we've been here, they've started talking so much. Cooper is singing all the time. Ellie loves purses. Paisley has the cutest voice saying hi and goodbye. The girls love stickers and princesses and Coop is all about trucks and trains. It's so boy/girl tendencies.
The highlight of my summer has been connecting with other moms in our region and sharing life with them. I love talking about my role as a wife and mom and campus staff member. I love hearing practical tips on how to control my anger, how to serve my husband and how to disciple my kids. It's been awesome.
Last week, my brother and his family came and we had a fabulous time. I'll blog more about that later. I promise. But here are a few pics from this summer so far!



My goodness, your kiddos are getting so big. What dolls though!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are SOOOOO cute, Kyra!! Hope you have a wonderful rest-of-summer!!
ReplyDelete