anxious feeling as I can imagine they get right before the start gun. We are T minus minutes until we move into our new house, clean our old apartment and then leave for 6 weeks to Colorado. Aaaaghh!! Things are moving at warp-speed over here and it's all I can do to hold on.Thankfully, we have family coming in this weekend to help and I'll have to take some pics of all the projects occurring simultaneously: tiling, painting, packing, landscaping, etc. It should be so much fun. Actually, we have already done some major destruction...we removed the FRONT tree. Yes, it's true. So now, you can actually see the front of the house. We think it looks great, but our neighbors gave us some pretty passive-aggressive comments like, "You cut down a tree? In woodland? Didn't you know it's the city of trees? What about the ordinance?" Hmm..there is no ordinance and it looks great. I think they're just slightly jealous :) In all seriousness, we've had great talks with them and they are so happy that we're moving in.
On the homefront: it's been a rough week for the triplets. Paisley has a cold and is teething. Cooper is hard-core teething and thinks everything is useful for eating or climbing. Ellie senses the change and does not want to leave momma's side. But again, they are changing so much. So many new words like "I come!" or "Be back" or "hot? no hot!" It's so fun to see how fast they pick up the language. I love it!!
Okay, off to hunt for a fridge and washer and dryer on craigslist. I'll blog again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment