Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boxes, boxes everywhere


I haven't posted in a while and this is why. We bought a home!!! I am SO excited. It was so neat to see how God worked everything out. We're 2 doors away from dear friends, 4 houses away from a great park and a 3 minute drive to Target AND Costco. I mean, really. What could be better than that??

So now our little townhome has turned into a warehouse with boxes being stacked up daily. For the record, it's hard to move. It's even harder to move with toddlers who think boxes are for climbing, sitting on, tearing apart and eating. Yes, eating. Don't ask :)

We should get the keys at the end of this month and then do some painting and move on in. It looks like a whole army is coming up to Davis to help...thanks family! You're the greatest.

So yes, boxes are everywhere but it's well worth it. Home, sweet home...here we come!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And good luck packing with all three of your helpers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for you guys! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's wonderful, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness!!!! Praise the Lord! I am so happy for your family! I LOVE the house...even just from the front!

    By the way...3 minutes from Costco...can me and Bic and Gwendolyn and dave the dog move in? Please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! But wait-- you're 3 minutes from Target and Costco... does that mean you moved out of Davis?

    ReplyDelete