Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jelly Bellies and Grandparents




We had such a fun visit with my parents! The above pictures were from our trip to the Jelly Belly Factory in Fairfield. We had a blast! And the kids did great on the tour where we learned all sorts of trivia about the jelly bean business. They loved the candy and the little toys that Grama and Pa bought for them.

While I was gone picking Dave up from the airport, my parents cleaned the carpets. It was incredible! Our house actually looked like grown-ups live there again :)

I love having our family visit us. Even if nothing extravagant occurs, it's so nice to be with loved ones. The kids definitely loved having their Grama and Pa visit and were asking for them when they left. We all had so much fun and look forward to our next visit from family!

2 comments:

  1. And this would be the age that I am looking most forward to. How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOO GREAT!!! they are sooo big!!

    ReplyDelete