To all my friends & family,
I can't believe that I am 7 months old already. Things have happened really fast for me. I took a LONG drive in a car with only mommy & daddy. That was such a special treat for me. I got all of their attention. I quickly discovered that Mom could hold my hand whenever I wanted: all I had to do was scream loudly and there she was. Ahhh. Much better.
We got to some place called Arizona and I had a lot of fun swimming in the pool. I also got tons of hugs & kisses from my grandparents, cousins, sisters, brother...and lots of people. I love people. I can't really go to sleep or anything if people are around. It's too exciting. oh! And I discovered that I could sit up by myself and grab my paci. No thanks, mom & dad, I got it. I'm very proud to show off my new skills.
I share a room with my sisters now which is ok. They like for me to sit on their beds and "play". I don't really understand why because every time I try to eat their beads or Littlest Pets they rip them out of my hands. It's so mean. Even my brother does that with his legos. Hm....I'll have to figure out why later.
A few weeks ago, I decided that sitting was boring so I learned how to crawl. Now, we're talking! I can get anywhere I want. Freedom! I really like those long twisty cord-things that are attached to walls, but Mom gets this nervous look on her face when I go near them and then she whisks me away as I try to bite it and pull it out of the wall. Again, I don't get it. It's an even weirder face when I try to crawl up those other things that go to my bedroom. Everyone else does it, so I figure I should too..right? And while I'm at it, I might as well tell you that I like to pull myself up. It's a much better view than that whole sitting business.
The last exciting thing is that I get to sit at the table now. I get fed this orange stuff from a plastic thing and it feels weird on my gums but I like it. Really like it. Must have more! Everyone gets so happy when I eat the stuff...it's pretty awesome. My mouth even starts to say "Ma-ma" which gives my Mom complete joy.
Oops! I've spent too much time being quiet. Mom will be coming for sure. Thanks for all the love!
Zoe
Zoe! You are such a cutie. Thanks for writing ;)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome. Miss you guys!
Deleteamazing how fast they grow! thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, Zoe! Your spelling and grammar are impressive, you precocious little girl!
ReplyDeleteI wish we could see you grow up in person, but this is nearly as good. Keep up the correspondence! :)
Also, East Asia has REALLY YUMMY sweet potatoes, in case you ever want to bring your family on another LONG trip. You don't have cousins or grandparents here, but Sam and Steven would be there to smother you with hugs and kisses.
Yummy! Sounds good to me..
DeleteHey Kyra, so fun to see your blog and catch up a bit that way! Love the picture of your house. So cool! So different than here! Pretty neat. I look forward to staying clued in with photos and stories. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend,
Bethany
Thanks, Bethany! Glad you found us!
Delete