It's been over a month since my last post. Yikes! We have been busy. I mean, Bih-zee. So, the blog got stuck on the back burner for awhile.
But I'm dusting off the cobwebs for one final post from our NorCal home. We are moving. Moving to a new place, a new job, a new (rented) home. The triplets are already in AZ with my parents, enjoying a little vacation while we finish the details of cleaning and saying goodbye to dear friends here.
"How are you feeling?"
This is a very popular question I'm being asked recently. For a professed "feeler" like me (Meyers-Briggs, anyone?!), it's a difficult question to answer. Lots of conflicting emotions are swirling around. I have sadness. Fear. Wonder. Joy. Hope. Excitement.
We are answering a call to start a church. We are moving forward and are encouraged by what God is doing in our hearts and are excited about what He can do in the future. Saying goodbye is never easy and tears will be shed. But I know that these friendships will last and we will see each other again.
I'll probably be offline for a few weeks, until we are settled. But until then, please pray for our family as we transition and move! Thanks so much!

it is funny, but I am hoping that with this move we'll be able to see you more! Not that we go to AZ very often anymore...
ReplyDeleteI wish you the very best in this journey.
Praying for your move. And for your church plant.
ReplyDeleteI'm sincerely going to miss you, friend. I thankful for the years as friends, neighbors and partners in ministry! Now our vacations will be awesome raucous times! Looking forward to making some amazing memories! AZ you are blessed.
ReplyDelete