Monday, September 5, 2011

1st Day of School

Today was our first day back to school!  We kicked off the year learning the Letter K, how to write numbers 1-4, kites and Kindness.  It was fun...and long. I think the trips need their attention span to grow back to where it was at the end of last year :)

Of course we had to start the day with a Celebratory Donut....with chocolate sprinkles.  Is there any other way?!

I'm basically using Learn Your Letters, Learn to Serve plus fun & creative activities I find from other much more organized, crafty moms than me.  It's been such a great, though tiring, way to learn more about my children and their learning styles, mannerisms, passions, gifts, etc.

Happy first day of school, trips! Many more fun days ahead....
So many choices...




Letter K in action.

Tracing our letters/numbers in paint!



2 comments:

  1. Kyra, you are such a fun momma! Excited to hear more stories from preschool!

    ReplyDelete