Saturday, June 11, 2011

Stuff to Share

So I've been thinking a lot about sharing some sweet resources on here that I've found super helpful! I always like hearing what other people recommend..I hope you do, too.

1.  Praying Daily for your Husband.  I've been using this chart for about a month and love it.  I needed some more guidance when praying for Dave, and these short, easy yet profound prayers have been exactly what I needed!  Inspired to Action is a great website/blog for spiritual resources.  I've been challenged & convicted to pray often and deeply for the man I love.

2. Praying Daily for your Children.  Same kind of deal as above...just for kids :)

3. Weekly Meal Planner.  I'm not great at this yet...but I'm hoping to be. I have cut costs & time & stress when I meal plan.  And, I find I'm cooking different things because I don't want to see "chicken and rice" 4 times on the same page :)

4. Spurgeon's Daily Devotional.  Charles Spurgeon is one of the greatest theologians of all time.  I really treasure his insight into true Christian living.  Sometimes, this is the only thing containing Scripture I get to read.  It's daily and awesome.

So there they are. Not too many, but they're my top ones.  Let me know what you think if you happen to check them out!

2 comments: