![]() |
| A drive up the mountain....I think our Junior year of college. In 9 years of marriage, we have... |
Lived in 6 houses/apartments.
Lived in 3 cities.
House-sat for many people to remain rent-free for 5 months.
Put our money in envelopes.
Seen God provide financially.
Owned 4 different cars....never new...without debt.
Travelled overseas together twice.
Worked at 2 coffee shops.
Drove across the country in 3 days.
Eaten lots of turkey burgers.
Experienced heartache and trouble having children.
Blessed with triplets.
Taken a hot air balloon ride.
Shared a house for 1 year with dear friends.
Said goodbye to 6 close relatives.
Said hello to 9 new babies in our families.
Prayed together most nights.
Made good friends.
Become converts to Apple :)
Watched too many movies to count.
Became fans of The Office.
Stayed up late...and woke up early...for World Cup games.
Cheered each other on in 2 marathons (Dave's is coming soon).
Have only spent 2 summers at home.
Spent summers in Winter Park, Newport Beach, Orlando, East Asia, Ocean City, Fort Collins, South Africa
Increased our coffee budget.
Read enough books to fill 2 bookcases.
Grown closer.
Laughed heartily.
Loved deeply.

I gave a list like this to Dave last year for our anniversary as his gift. Great minds think alike =)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such an awesome example of building a Godly marriage. What a blessing for your kiddos (although I don't think I'd expect anything else...we've had such awesome examples of marriage! How lucky are we??)