I love this post. Clair makes songs up all the time too, consisting of random variations of the following words, "mama, dada, baby, popop..." yeah, that's pretty much it. It makes my heart happy. And this post not only made me smile at your awesome kid but also reminded me to record my own. :)
oh paisley i love your singing and dancing. you have fantastic style. i know 2 little/big girls who would love this too! i will have to show them. we love you pais!
I'm the Mom sitting in the corner, anxious to chatter away about our little life. I'm married to a great husband and we have triplets and a singleton...plastered all over this blog. I'm committed to serving Jesus through my roles as a daughter, wife, mom and friend.
I love this post. Clair makes songs up all the time too, consisting of random variations of the following words, "mama, dada, baby, popop..." yeah, that's pretty much it. It makes my heart happy. And this post not only made me smile at your awesome kid but also reminded me to record my own. :)
ReplyDeleteoh paisley i love your singing and dancing. you have fantastic style. i know 2 little/big girls who would love this too! i will have to show them.
ReplyDeletewe love you pais!