Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Watch out, Charlie Brown!

When did Christmas trees become so expensive??? Ugh! I was half-tempted to just use our stick  tree in the front yard and go all "charlie brown" style.  But we didn't. And I really am thankful.

For days, the kids have been telling everyone that we only have a Jesse tree...not a BIG one yet.

Our Jesse Tree

 So yesterday, we all piled in our swagger wagon and drove to good 'ole OSH and bought ourselves a tree!! Yippee!!

We decorated this morning and had a wonderful time, thanks to Pandora's Christmas station.  Coop insisted on putting the star on top FIRST---and we thought, oh well...maybe next year we'll tell him it goes on last :)

Here are some of the fun pics from our morning.
STAR!!
Very carefully...

Sometimes carefully...

Extremely carefully....
Paisley: I DON'T want to take a picture, Coop: Let's all love each other, Elia: I'm just gonna dance!!

After much coercion....smiles abound!

Finished!! 






1 comment:

  1. How beautiful!!! I love your caption, telling us what the trips are thinking :)

    ReplyDelete