Wednesday, March 24, 2010

First Wedding!

The kids were asked by their very good friends "Keef and Desyre" (really Keith...but they say it so cutely!) to be the flower girls and ring bearer in their wedding.  I cannot tell you how excited they have been. We've practiced numerous times walking down our hallway with paper pieces in baskets and pillows that were too large to hold.  The girls asked to wear their wedding dresses almost every night in order to twirl and spin around and to showcase their beauty to their own prince: Daddy.   I think it helped that Dave was officiating the wedding.  It made it very easy to just tell them to walk straight towards Daddy and give him a high-five.  The fruit snacks offered as a reward helped, too :) I thought I'd show the video here...it's only 40 seconds, they were speedy little people.

3 comments:

  1. They did a great job! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute. Start them early! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were the cutest flower girls and ring (and helicopter and train) bearer I've ever seen :)

    ReplyDelete