Thursday, December 3, 2009

On the Road Again

I am having a pretty rough week. Without going into all the juicy details (trust me, you'd thank me if you knew), let me just say that there's been lots of room for God to remind of my deep need of His grace and mercy.

This month always signifies travel to me. We are starting out a little early this year to visit some friends, families and supporters of ministry. I am looking forward to seeing people we haven't seen in awhile; but, I'm not excited about the 15 hour drive. Yuck! The good news is that we're breaking that drive up with a little trip to DISNEYLAND. I am so excited. There's nothing like watching pure joy & excitement on your child's face, you know?! I just hope that they don't get too scared by the big characters. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.

If you think of it, please pray for us as we hit the road early Saturday morning!

3 comments:

  1. Will do! I hope you have so much fun at Disneyland. Make sure and ask for first time visitor pins at the front gate! We want to see you when you're in Tucson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! And you will be in our prayers for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking of you.
    I am right there with you in the difficulty of the month.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete