
I'm bored of my recipes. I'm not good at those exchanges online either. Hmm...I need help. Can you please tell me what your favorite meal to cook during the week is? I would love some suggestions. Links to recipes would be great :) I'm ready to spice up our dinners...especially since it gets dark so early now. I need something fun and motivating to do inside! Thanks, friends!
So weird-- I can't paste the recipe link here, but a super easy, healthy recipe I recently made was Butternut Squash and Turkey Chili from Allrecipes.com.
ReplyDeleteAnd I love mixing spinach, shredded carrots, ground beef, diced tomatoes, cheese, and curly pasta into a baked casserole.
http://www.grouprecipes.com/42063/chicken-taco-cornbread-wedges-with-ranchero-cilantro-drizzle.html
ReplyDeleteLove this recipe. It's a little spicy, which is nice. But you can tone up or tone down depending on how much you love jalapeno. I always take out the seeds!
My husband's FAVORITE recipe is something is mom makes called dijon chicken, and it's very simple.
ReplyDeleteYou take a jar of chicken gravy and dump it into a casserole big enough for as many chicken breasts as you would like to make. Then use that jar and dump a packet of chicken gravy mix in and fill the jar about halfway with white wine (a cheap one works fine and since we don't drink, a bottle lasts forever). Shake that up and add it to the gravy. Mix in about two tablespoons dijon mustard, some tarragon and salt and pepper and then add your chicken breasts. Bake in the oven until chicken is cooked through, and the alcohol is cooked off. Serve with egg noodles and your choice of veggie. Yumm-o!
These all sound excellent. I'm composing a shopping list and am excited for the next week to try them. thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteBefore I send a million links...do you already use the recipes from Passionatehomemaking.com?? If not, I will send all the ones that I use...I like that they are inexpensive, nutritious and easy!
ReplyDelete