Bits & pieces of news from our corner of the world
Saturday, October 10, 2009
"Punky" Patch!
We had such a great family trip this afternoon to Impossible Acres Pumpkin patch. Paisley kept saying, "punky patch" which we thought was so adorable. The day held lots of fun adventures:
a tunnel made out of hay bales
A tractor ride to see scarecrows and dwarf cows
Lots 'o pumpkins...orange, green, white, small, medium, big...
Petting zoo. Kids liked it until Coop got nibbled on by the albino bunny. That ended the petting zoo expedition.
Picnic lunch
Wheelbarrow ride by Daddy
Fruit snacks on the way home (yes, this was a special treat and therefore noteworthy)
Love it! I can't believe how big they're getting. I haven't seen them since they were just home from the hospital. We're going to the pumpkin patch next weekend. I'm hoping Io will be joining us. Liam loves to have another kid around.
I'm the Mom sitting in the corner, anxious to chatter away about our little life. I'm married to a great husband and we have triplets and a singleton...plastered all over this blog. I'm committed to serving Jesus through my roles as a daughter, wife, mom and friend.
Love it!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big they're getting. I haven't seen them since they were just home from the hospital.
We're going to the pumpkin patch next weekend. I'm hoping Io will be joining us. Liam loves to have another kid around.