Well, it's official. I finally decided to start blogging and join the other world that I've secretly been a part of for a year or so. :) Yes, I am one of those shameful people who read and rarely comment! It's a horrible tragedy. But, alas, no longer. Tonight, we are turning over a new leaf and joining the ranks of bloggers who have gone before us.
I guess the main motivation is to share stories from my life that I think are hilarious, poignant, sad, confusing or otherwise entertaining. We have 1 1/2 year old triplets (2 girls and a boy) and they provide A LOT of material for me...among everything else going on in our lives. I do hope we can be of some encouragement to you and your family as you read about our silly little family and what the Lord teaches me in this crazy process of life on Earth.
Even now as I write, I can hear a "mommy!" in the background...from a room that should be quiet since bedtime was an hour ago. Hmm...I'm hoping some Motrin will help because I THINK it's a teeth issue. Yes, our oldest (by 1 giant minute) is getting teeth like it's going out of style. I really feel for her....and for us :) because she's a terrible teether. But then again, who would like it?! I mean, honestly...4 teeth at once?!? OUCH!
Wait. quiet again. phew! I'm hoping for another great night's sleep for us all. And look forward to a fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yeah! Kyra's a blogger!!! I love you and your beautiful family! Give them all a kiss from me and a big, big hug for Dave! Love you, and look forward to following your blog!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogworld Kyra!
ReplyDeleteI've been blogging for about five or six years, mostly about infertility/pregnancy loss and motherhood. I found a great community of bloggers and I've made a lot of friends.. and now I read about 200! I'm so happy to add you to my bloglines list so that I can keep up with you guys.
yes! you know I'll be reading! happy you are joining us!
ReplyDelete