Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Triplets Turn 5!

Alright, alright. Better late than never. Here's a quick recap of the triplets 5th birthday party before we left California. They had a BLAST at our community center gymnasium. Even without a/c.  I cannot believe these little beauties...are now kindergarten-age. Where does time go?!

Anyway, we had a great time celebrating them with their friends.  Here are some pics to share with you!
Funfetti pancakes to start the day!

Paisley's Captain America cake


Cooper's R2D2


Ellie's purple butterfly


Parachute ride

Obstacle course

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday!!! That obstacle course looks like a blast! And I love how Paisley had a Captain America cake. She's such an adorable little tomboy!

    Oh, snap. Does being kindergarten-age mean they'll be... gulp... going off to kindergarten soon?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW. I can't believe it either!! They will be in K within the year.

      Delete
  2. :) I love the side-by-side pic of the three of them. Too fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Desyre. I thought it was fun, too :)

      Delete