Saturday, April 16, 2011

1st Soccer Game!

 All dressed up and ready to go....we had our first soccer game last week and it was great! These kids cracked me up.  It's been affectionately called "Mob ball, beehive ball, etc." because you basically just seem a swarm of 3 year olds running after the ball the whole time. Our kids had a good time.  Coop was hungry his whole game: mom fail.  Didn't feed him enough before I guess.  The girls did great: except 3 of their teammates raced off the field, bursting in tears because someone "took the ball"! hahaha.  Ellie cried a little at the end because she had a great run with the ball---but missed the goal.  So she cried. Can't blame her for that one :)  Overall, it was SO fun and I'm looking forward to the next few weeks!
Coop (red socks) getting in the mob to kick the ball.

Ellie starting her great run down the field! Yes, her teammate is a whole head taller than her :) 

Paisley being brave and trying to take the ball. 

5 comments:

  1. oh they are so cute! and so big! I'm excited now, I didn't know they had 3yr old soccer...Gwen will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are SO cute! Do you see their unique personalities come out in how they play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kyra. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Keith and I really want to come cheer them on during a game. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too! We can wear foam fingers and blow vuvuzelas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would LOVE that. We need all the crowd support we can get :)

    ReplyDelete