Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mother goose rules!

We have really been enjoying ourselves lately.  The weather has been a little strange; I don't know whether to wear warm, Spring clothes....or cold, Winter clothes.  But last week, we visited our library for story time, called "Mother Goose on the Loose".  Now, this is NOT a new thing we've added to our schedule. We've gone for a long time either on Tuesday or Thursday morning. The kids always talk about it during the week and ask to see "Ms. Mickey (it's really Vicki)" and ask to get a hand stamp.  To be honest, I've been really confused by their behavior during the program. Even though we do a lot of the same songs and rhymes at home, they just sit there. On my lap. And stare in awe. :(
Well, enter a new season people!! For some reason---the girls turned a new leaf. They sat on the carpet in the middle and did all the motions for the entire time. I was so proud of them and cracking up.  Coop decided to take advantage of the free lap space and stayed with me most of the time.  It was so cute I just had to snap a video.

No comments:

Post a Comment